Know what’s interesting? There is no advice (at least on the Internet) due to when the first annotated bibliography was written, that the founder was which study originally contained this listing of clarified sources. Perhaps the assignment looked completely different when professors tasked students with an annotated bibliography, say, in the 1960s, however, we’ll never know unless there’s some citation enthusiast who plans to dig into the history of this referencing type (a good idea for the next research, is not it?).
Returning to the current times, It’s necessary to point out that there is more or less place structure of annotated bibliography, especially in the Turabian style, which consists of 7 components:
- Main focus
- A practical value for your research or topic
This outline permits students to compose an annotation step by step without sitting and wondering just what to add next. We can only guess which transformations the bibliography has gone throughout its development, however, they all have contributed to this specific program, and we will show you how it works in practice.
- Immelman, Ray. Great Boss Dead Boss. Stewart Philip International, 2003.
- Some people say that you can only be born with leadership qualities to become a great boss, but is that really the case? The practice shows that management skills can be acquired, developed and improved, and only the real determination to become a good boss matters.
- Great Boss Dead Boss tells about a fictional factory TeraLogix, and how the newly appointed CEO is trying to improve the production efficiency as well as the relationships between different departments within the company.
- The book itself concentrates on unconscious tribal behaviors of people working in groups and on their deeply-rooted values.
- With bright examples, Ray Immelman wants to show how these behaviors and values can be used for the benefit of the whole company.
- As the main focus of our research is management techniques, this book greatly contributes to the variety of methods that can be used to organize the work of one or several teams.
- Moreover, it should be a must-read for all management students and people whose work includes the responsibility of supervising someone else’s tasks.
Composing such kind of an annotation with an exact outline before you take approximately ten minutes.
Therefore, you can write 6 descriptions like this within one hour given the fact that you first prepare the listing and find the necessary information for annotations. See? It is not that difficult for those who work out the way to do it. Everything is straightforward when examined in detail.
Are you prepared to write a stunning annotated bibliography? Turabian design structure is here to facilitate your assignment. Impress your professor with a meticulous approach to the job and get the best grade that you really deserve!