develop a detailed promotion plan.
“Tackling Corrupt Practices: GSK China ” by Meyer, K. in Peng, K. and Meyer, K. (2016) pp. 544 – 549
May 16, 2018
What common resources and capabilities link the separate Virgin companies?
May 16, 2018
For this assessment item, students are required to select an event in Australia for which they will develop a detailed promotion plan. Your task is to develop a plan to promote the event better than it has been in previous years. In developing the promotion plan, students must do the following:
• Provide background information on the event, including the overall business objective for the event (e.g., generate profit; promote a region, raise funds for a specific charity)
• Conduct an internal analysis of the event (strengths and weaknesses) as well as an assessment of the external environment in which the event exists (opportunities and threats)
• Identify three specific target markets (i.e., primary, secondary, tertiary) to be accessed through the promotion plan
• Determine three SMART objectives to be achieved through the successful execution of the promotion plan
• Detail specific promotion strategies to be implemented to achieve each SMART objective
• Develop an action plan including a timeline for the implementation of the promotion strategies
• Provide a budget accounting for the costs associated with the promotion strategies outlined
• Describe a plan for evaluating whether and how the SMART objectives were achieved
“PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BRAINY TERM PAPERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”