Other professors will provide you a broad subject, for example, domestic violence. This usually means you could decide on a smaller group inside the philosophical subject.
Selecting an essay topic may be among the most difficult elements of the full essay writing procedure. You need to be certain your idea has lots of research and data which you can put in your paper. A powerful topic with great proof makes for an effortless research paper.
If You Have to compose a research paper on a subject associated with domestic violence, Have a Look at these subject ideas:
- What Role Does Today’s Economic Situation Play in Domestic Violence?
- Recent Efforts in Domestic Violence Prevention Plans
- Why Is Intimate Partner Violence Currently One of the Leading Causes of Domestic Violence?
- Domestic Violence in Same-Sex Relationships
- How Are Family Members Affected by Intimate Partner Violence?
- How Have Government Solutions for Domestic Violence Improved Over the Past Decade?
- The Connection Between Economic Abuse and Domestic Abuse
- Long-Term Effects of Domestic Violence on Millennial Victims
- What Types of Technology Are Available for Noticing and Reporting Domestic Violence Situations?
- Negative Impacts on Children Who Witness Domestic Violence in Their Homes or in Movies
- Up-and-Coming Treatment Options for Domestic Violence Victims
- What Kind of Role Does Social Media Play in Domestic Violence?
- How Does the New Rise of Feminism Help or Hinder Domestic Violence Progress?
- Is the Stigma of Men Being Abusers in Domestic Violence Situations Changing?
- How Does Violence in Current Films Influence Domestic Violence Statistics Today?
- Are Current Laws Against Domestic Violence Being Enforced? What Needs to Be Changed for Better Regulation?
- Is There a Connection Between Domestic Violence and Violent Video Games?
- New App Development for Domestic Violence Rescue Situations
- Current Domestic Violence Statistics and Treatment Options Around the World
- What Is the Current Correlation Between Domestic Violence and Social Status?
Those are a few of the greatest topics which you are able to use to get a domestic violence research paper. You may pick just one or mix a couple of these suggestions to make your own subject. These topics can ignite new ones too. Perhaps they emphasize a place you had not thought researching! For more thoughts to disclose in your newspaper, take a look in 10 details about domestic violence which may come in handy to hook up the viewer.
With same-sex marriages and relationships on the increase, a few questions have arisen, particularly having to do with the structure and functions of the connection. This doubt can occasionally lead to misconceptions and confusion, especially in domestic violence situations. Even though it can appear like domestic violence only happens in heterosexual relationships, it’s at least as widespread in same-sex associations in a variety of ways and for many diverse factors.
Primarily, it’s crucial to understand that each connection, irrespective of its associates, has a different arrangement. These numerous roles can affect who is in control of a relationship or the way duties are distributed. As a result of this, a power battle can always turn into a possibility and might lead to domestic violence. Frequently, the management proceeds to rule within the connections. In such scenarios, the sufferer feels trapped and cannot safely escape from a threatening connection. The controller could be too much for your sufferer to manage, or else they may feel as it’s impossible for them to talk about their lack of voice in the circumstance. This is true regardless of the spouses have the exact same gender or not.
Second, same-sex couples would be the topic of all the very same challenges as heterosexual couples. You will find family issues, work problems, personal struggles, and much more. Particular relationship types don’t protect people from these types of organic issues. 1 big contributor to both domestic violence and violent situations is frequently an economical standing. Again, it’s essential to remember that this may happen to any man or woman or couple, irrespective of any additional demographics. Financial and economic problems cause stress and disagreements in some instances. That is, subsequently, advancement to violence. These events generally arise in lower-income houses, but this isn’t necessarily correct. While low-income houses are more prone to domestic violence, there are still lots of well-off couples that experience violence in their marriage or dating. Having sufficient money and resources isn’t protection against misuse.
Thirdly, it’s crucial to mention that there are fewer misuse treatment alternatives out there for people in same-sex associations. Homosexual individuals aren’t necessarily excluded in such areas, but there’s not any obvious mention of these being welcome. The majority of the time, therapy is aimed at women that are leaving abusive conditions. Generally, this is only one of a couple things that prevent men from looking for help. This may appear in gay partnerships also.
Furthermore, it’s very important to think about who the abuser is at same-sex ventures. There should be equal treatment chances for many individuals, irrespective of their sex or their location in a connection. This also results in the actions taken on the situation. This misinterpretation of the possible violence contributes to unresolved issues. A girl is doing the abusing doesn’t delegitimize the whole action of violence.
In summary, there are over a few crucial facets of violence to contemplate especially from the same-sex associations. The majority of these problems arise in heterosexual relationships also, however they’re not frequently recognized in precisely the exact same manner. These include things such as power struggles and sex roles which are found in all kinds of relationships.
Estes, M. L., & Webber, G. R. (2017). “More Closeted Than Gayness Itself”: The Depiction of Same-Sex Couple Violence in Newspaper Media. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 088626051773627. doi:10.1177/0886260517736271
Hamilton, G. (n.d.). Current Issues in Domestic Violence. Retrieved March 23, 2018, from https://www.calsouthern.edu/content/articles/psychology-articles/current-issues-in-domestic-violence
Pearlman, D. N. (2003). Neighborhood Environment, Racial Position, and Risk of Police-Reported Domestic Violence: A Contextual Analysis. Public Health Reports, 118(1), 44-58. doi:10.1093/phr/118.1.44
Renzetti, C. M., & Miley, C. H. (2014). Violence in gay and lesbian domestic partnerships. London: Routledge.
Savage, C. (2010, June 10). Gay Couples Gain Under Violence Against Women Act. Retrieved March 23, 2018, from https://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/11/us/politics/11gender.html
Stiles-Shields, C., & Carroll, R. A. (2014). Same-Sex Domestic Violence: Prevalence, Unique Aspects, and Clinical Implications. Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, 41(6), 636-648. doi:10.1080/0092623x.2014.958792
Wasarhaley, N. E., Lynch, K. R., Golding, J. M., & Renzetti, C. M. (2016). The Impact of Gender Stereotypes on Legal Perceptions of Lesbian Intimate Partner Violence. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 32(5), 635-658. doi:10.1177/0886260515586370