EssayPaper.org | Strategy Planning
Part1: Select a Middle Eastern organization and review its vision, mission, and strategy. Then, examine its
approach to its organizational management and leadership related to strategies in areas of performance
management in areas including, but not limited to, vision, mission, policies and procedures implemented and
enacted in the organization. (Focus on Aramco, http://www.saudiaramco.com).
Part2: Identify a strategy consulting group or company that advertises its services on the internet. To prepare
1) Study a strategy consulting organization’s products and services as presented on its website.
2) Then, see if you can map the consulting organization’s products or services to key concepts covered in
“Grant, R. M. & Jordan J. (2015). Foundations of strategy (2nd ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons. ISBN-13:
3) Introduce the consulting company by name and website address and then explain what you found. Some
questions that might help you formulate your thoughts include:
– What are the specific concepts that underlie the strategy consulting company’s products or services?
– Where does the strategy-consulting firm concentrate its efforts within the processes of strategy
assessment, formulation, decision making, implementation, and evaluation?
– What areas or services are covered by the strategy firm but are not linked in any way to content in “Grant, R.
M. & Jordan J. (2015). Foundations of strategy (2nd ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons. ISBN-13:
Part3: What is the importance of ethical, cultural, and professional relationships when implementing
organizational change in Saudi Arabia?