This is a preview of an assignment submited on our website by a student. If you need help with this question or any assignment help, click on the order button below and get started. We guarantee quality, 100% plagiarism free work or your money back.
It is virtually impossible to implement an organizational network that effectively supports the core business activities without creating any risk or vulnerability. Because this is a reality it is important for organizations to include in their planning proper procedures for responding to incidents when they do occur. This planning must be sufficiently flexible to allow for the range of avenues from which an incident may occur.
- Analyze the components of an effective framework for incident response.
- Recommend roles and responsibilities appropriate for an effective incident response in an organization.
- Create a framework for incident response in an organization following a specific attack scenario.
- Explore concepts and criteria necessary to ensure first responders follow chain-of-custody rules that ensure the evidence collected is appropriate for use in criminal or civil proceedings.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (sixth edition) style and formatting.
- Length of paper: 2–3 pages, excluding the references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Do you need help with an essay or assignment writing?
Let our professionals writers assist you with research and writing.
Trackback URL: https://essaypaper.org/incident-response/trackback/