Outstanding Annotated Bibliography: Turabian Style Unspelled
This is a preview of an assignment submited on our website by a student. If you need help with this question or any assignment help, click on the order button below and get started. We guarantee quality, 100% plagiarism free work or your money back.
Know what’s interesting? There’s not any advice (at least online) on account of if the initial annotated bibliography was written, that the creator was which research initially contained this list of described sources. Maybe the assignment looked entirely different when professors tasked students with an annotated bibliography, state, in the 1960s, but we’ll never know unless there’s some citation enthusiast who plans to dig in the history of this referencing type (a good idea for the next research, is not it?) .
- Main focus
- A practical value for your research or topic
This outline allows students to write an annotation step by step without sitting and wondering what to add following. We can only figure which transformations the bibliography has gone through during its development, however, they all have led to the specific plan, and we are going to demonstrate to you how it functions in practice.
- Immelman, Ray. Great Boss Dead Boss. Stewart Philip International, 2003.
- Some people say that you can only be born with leadership qualities to become a great boss, but is that really the case? The practice shows that management skills can be acquired, developed and improved, and only the real determination to become a good boss matters.
- Great Boss Dead Boss tells about a fictional factory TeraLogix, and how the newly appointed CEO is trying to improve the production efficiency as well as the relationships between different departments within the company.
- The book itself concentrates on unconscious tribal behaviors of people working in groups and on their deeply-rooted values.
- With bright examples, Ray Immelman wants to show how these behaviors and values can be used for the benefit of the whole company.
- As the main focus of our research is management techniques, this book greatly contributes to the variety of methods that can be used to organize the work of one or several teams.
- Moreover, it should be a must-read for all management students and people whose work includes the responsibility of supervising someone else’s tasks.
Writing such sort of an annotation using a precise outline before you take about 10 minutes.
So, you can write 6 descriptions like this within an hour given the fact that you first prepare the listing and find the crucial information to get annotations. See? It’s not that difficult for those who work out the way to do it. Everything is simple when examined in detail.
Are you prepared to compose a gorgeous annotated bibliography? Turabian design structure is here to facilitate your assignment.