Research Proposal-Krathwohl’s Chain of Reasoning
This is a preview of an assignment submited on our website by a student. If you need help with this question or any assignment help, click on the order button below and get started. We guarantee quality, 100% plagiarism free work or your money back.
Krathwohl’s Chain of Reasoning
Using Krathwohl’s Chain of Reasoning to assist, write a research proposal regarding whether or not Administrators either in a school setting or at a district office are ever taught internal controls and whether or not the teaching of the controls would benefit the managing of their school/department.
The proposal needs to include:
* A statement as to the problem the research study will address as well as justification and evidence to verify that the problem exists.. Remember the problem statement should reflect your degree type (applied or theoretical)
* A purpose statement that outlines how you will address the problem.
* A list of the research questions, including hypotheses if a quantitative or mixed study. A description of the research methodology you have chosen (i.e., quantitative, qualitative, or mixed) and a justification as to why this approach is best suited to address the problem and answer the specific research questions.
* A discussion on the research design you have proposed (e.g., case study, quasi-experimental, etc.) and a justification as to why this design is the best choice and aligns with other aspects of the study.
* A description of the data collection process, with justifications, to include a discussion of the following:
* Overview of the population and sampling technique,
* Instruments used (e.g., survey, interview protocol), and
* Overview of process for collection and any challenges you envision.
* A brief discussion of the proposed analysis techniques with justification on the alignment of techniques with problem, purpose, and questions.
* A brief discussion of how reliability and validity (or trustworthiness) will be maintained.
* A brief discussion of the limitations and ethical considerations, including how limitations, biases, and ethical considerations will be addressed.
Length: 12-15 pages, not including title and reference pages