YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING OUR WEBSITE.
THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR USE IF YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE. OTHERWISE, THE PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIS WEBSITE IS PROHIBITED.
BY PLACING AN ORDER ON THIS WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE HAVING READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY PLACING AN ORDER AND / OR PAYMENT, YOU ALSO AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH FORM THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ESSAYPAPER.ORG
In this document:
“Website” means EssayPaper.org.
“Customer,” “You” or “Yours” means and refers to you and / or any other person submitting the order to the website on your behalf.
“Company,” “We” or “Our” means and refers to EssayPaper.org Limited, a company registered under the laws of the Cyprus.
“Product” – technical assignment, which is drafted and delivered to the customer in accordance with their order.
“Order” means a technical order on a standard electronic form, filled and submitted online by the customer to our website. An order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of the customer regarding the product.
By placing an order and / or payment, you are purchasing the product strictly for your personal, non-commercial use. All our products are drafted by freelance experts who transfer all rights and ownership of the products to the company. All products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied.
Additional detailed information about our services can be found on our FAQ page. Please note, it is your obligation to read these Terms and Conditions and FAQ page, prior to submitting your order and / or payment to our website.
COPYRIGHT & PERSONAL USE
The products this company delivers are completely original. The full copyright pertaining to products and other materials delivered is retained by the company and / or its affiliates and partners.
The purpose of delivered products, and other materials available from this website, is strictly for personal, non-commercial use. By placing an order with our company, you agree not to transmit, distribute, modify, publish, display or create derivative works from, or exploit the products and / or contents of, this website without prior written consent of the company. By placing an order, you also agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the company for any and all unauthorized use made of any material available from this website. Any unauthorized use of delivered products and / or content of this website can subject our customers to civil or criminal penalties.
All products this company offers are non-refundable, and come with no warranties, expressed or implied. No refund can be granted to a customer under any circumstances once the order is completed, unless specifically stated herein. In certain cases, the company may provide a refund at its own discretion. Please refer to the FAQ page of this website for more information about the money back guarantee and the bonus program.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the company reserves the right to cancel any agreement, arrangement or contract with any person who condones or attempts to pass plagiarized products as original. You also agree that any product delivered by the company may not be disclosed to any third parties, nor distributed in any way for payment or for any other purpose. You also acknowledge that if the company suspects that the delivered product has been distributed or used by the customer in any form of plagiarism, the company reserves the right to refuse to carry out any further work and services for this customer.
It is not acceptable for customers to put their own name on the product we deliver. The custom assignments are provided by FrogProg Limited for reference purposes only and cannot be used as a substitute for your own work. It can only be used as an example from which you can learn how to complete your own assignment correctly. Entire parts of the product provided by our company may be used as an example in the customer’s original piece of writing only if properly cited. Please check your school’s definition of plagiarism for acceptable use of source material.
Our company does not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic dishonesty or fraud. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws, and will not knowingly allow any customer to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws. Neither the company nor any of its affiliates and / or partners shall be liable for any inappropriate, illegal, unethical, or otherwise wrongful use of the products and / or other written material received from our website. This includes plagiarism, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships / titles / awards / prizes / grants / positions, lawsuits, poor grading, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. The buyers of material from our website are solely responsible for any and all disciplinary actions arising from the improper, unethical, inappropriate and / or illegal use of material.
- Even though this website can be linked to others, we do not in any way approve, endorse, certify or sponsor linked sites unless specifically stated herein. The company is not the owner of, is not responsible for, and does not control any content of any website linked to our website. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that linking to other websites is at your own risk.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
By submitting an order and / or payment, you acknowledge that you are in complete understanding and agreement with the statements above, as well as each of the following:
- All products are provided solely as examples for reference and / or learning purposes on how to complete a certain type of technical assignment in a correct manner.
- Any information and / or ideas used from the product must be properly cited. The company does not condone the act of using our products to achieve higher marks within educational institutions, nor do we vouch for the results.
- You agree that this website requires payment for the time and effort that goes into gathering, organizing, correcting, posting, and delivering reference materials, and the maintenance, administration, and advertising of this website for educational access.
- Apart from a reasonable number of copies for personal, non-commercial use, you may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from, or exploit the products and / or contents of, this website without prior written consent of the company.
- All products are acquired from freelance experts who transfer all rights and ownership to the company and / or its affiliates and partners.
- You agree to destroy all delivered products immediately after reference use of the product is completed. No copies shall be made for distribution, and no parts of any product shall be used without proper citation.
- You agree to receive emailed promotional information about specials and contests organized by the company. You have the right to unsubscribe from receiving this kind of information directly, through the e-mail marketing distributor.